Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vanessa here and ready for a Sock KAL

I can't wait to do this Kal...I am so excited it has been forever since I did a KAL huh Patt lol..I think the last one I did was the felted purse we did over a year ago lol...I have my yarn and needles ready :)
I voted on TOE up on Circle needles because I suck no really lol thats the only word I can come up with lol I suck at cuff down lol...I have more control over the foot part I NEVER make my socks to fit me when I do the cuff down lol...NOW PATT on the cuff part this is what my friend and I do if you are going to make the socks with a size 1 or 2 needle go up to a 4 or 5 for the cuff it helps a great deal~! I have VERY thick calves I LOVE ankle socks just because I hate making socks to fit me lol...Hope that helped OH and Magic Loop is soo easy and fun...need any help patt let me know I can see what I can do :)

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. VAnessa, thanks so much for the info. Altho most of us will be doing the cuff down, you can do the toe up one ok? I will do another pair of toe up socks soon and will definitely try out the link you gave. And I will be asking you questions and for help. Thanks hon.
    Kiss the girls for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patt...Thank Goodness I can do the Toe Up I NEVER make the correct size for anyone when I do the Ankle down lol.... I have done tones of them but end uo giving them to someone with smaller feet lol..like my mom... my neighbor... and I am going to make a size 6 for a friend at work...not sure how many inches long they need to be though anyone know for a size 6 foot? i was thinking 6 1/2 inches to be sure?
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete