Monday, April 6, 2009

This mess is my mess


Here it is.

My magnificent start. :D

One row down, more than I care to count to go.

I'm really hoping I understand what's what by the time I'm done with the ribbing!!!

What is that about slow and steady winning the race?

can I tell you all that I LOVE the colorways you are knitting with. It makes me DROOL!!!

UPDATE (Wednesday): I did something silly wrong and had things going the wrong way. I've frogged, and I am casting on in two different colors until I get my brain moving the correct direction. I'm sure I turned my knitting at some point....I'm just not willing to tink to find out WHAT point!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Shelly, Altho I'm using 2 balls of the same colorway my start offs are slightly different colors. Gotta go mark them anyway or I will get so messed up.

    ReplyDelete